Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

Jerry James wrote:
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin scrye com> wrote:
1. The word "flags" has a well-established use in the software world; and

2. The "in Fedora" part is redundant since the policy document is
hosted on a Fedora-specific wiki.

Might I suggest changing the title to "Policy for Handling
Geopolitical Flags"?  Even that is a bit wordy.  How about
"Geopolitical Flag Policy"?  I think you need "Geopolitical" in there
somewhere to avoid confusing software geeks like me.
Country Flags\National Emblems ?

Frank