Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

Jochen Schmitt wrote:
Andrea Musuruane schrieb:
May I kindly ask what is the reason behind this decision? Or, even
better, can someone update the above wiki page explaining the reason?

Yes, I find this guideline anouyance. So a explaination, why we need this
policy may be helpful.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt

I was wondering as well. If it's a disk space issue, like the new font guidelines, it makes sense, but otherwise at first blush it looks like a solution in search of a problem. Not flaming, just drawing a blank on the intended benefit. I agree that it should be on the wiki page.

--
in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie