Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

Jon Ciesla schrieb:
I was wondering as well. If it's a disk space issue, like the new font guidelines, it makes sense, but otherwise at first blush it looks like a solution in search of a problem. Not flaming, just drawing a blank on the intended benefit. I agree that it should be on the wiki page.

Either we have a good reason for this guideline or we should throw it away.

We don't need a overregulation for creating packages.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt