Re: Keyboard mapping characters with both shift keys

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 14:26 +0100, Mat Booth wrote:
Curiously, you can observe the same behaviour in Windows. Is this a
limitation of the keyboards themselves, perhaps?

Some keyboards, really cheap ones, are incapable of handling three keys
pressed.  I've ran into a few of them and immediately replaced them.

Mine is a pretty decent HP keyboard that I really like.  I'm not planning
on replacing it any time soon.  In fact, I've got another as a spare for
when this one finally wears out.

                Do NOT delete it.