Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Denis Leroy (denis poolshark org) said:
Due to an oversight, this policy was not announced here. ;(

Please see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Maintainers_Flags_Policy
Surely, this needs to go through FPC first.

Given that it's (essentially) a legal issue (affecting distribution/
availability of Fedora),
I don't see that this is a legal issue, but a political one.

It would only be a legal issue to Fedora, if using "flags" was a subject to US laws.

I don't see that. In much the same way that
patents aren't a FPC consideration.
ACK. Not FPC's business.

Ralf