Re: Abrt - should this be a feature?

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:57 AM, Jiri Moskovcak <jmoskovc redhat com> wrote:

> Because if the crash is handled by bb abrt won't detect it at all. It's the
> same for applications which have their own crash handlers (like pidgin).

We can disable bug-buddy very easily (trivially) if ABRT is ready (is
it?).  An important concern is having a story to tell the GNOME
project for how we're going to be providing them with bug data.  If
ABRT's server side component had say a filtered list of crashes in
GNOME projects, or some automated way for developers to get at that
data that'd be useful.