Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

2009/5/19 Björn Persson <bjorn xn--rombobjrn-67a se>:
> Here's a list of languages that have articles on a certain topic in Wikipedia.
> Do you have any problem finding your choice?

No, I don't but it is time consuming. After all, icons are made to
access information faster. If I have to overemphasize your argument, I
would ask you why should we use a graphical environment at all, after
all we can all read inside a terminal.

I think this is a really practical matter. There may not be the space
for a text. Flags are icons if the guidelines tell us to remove them,
we have to substitute them with some other icon set. What is this
other icon set?

Bye,

Andrea.