Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Denis Leroy wrote:

On 05/19/2009 06:28 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
If we end up needing yum plugin of some kind to handle this can I call
it the free-randomstan plugin?

I am sure people from countries with a "stan" suffix find your example classy and in good taste. Congratulations.

I'm happy with randomstan, randomville, randomburg, randomton, etc, etc

The suffix -stān (spelled ـستان in the Perso-Arabic script) is Persian for "place of", derived from the Indo-Aryan equivalent, -sthāna ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-stan

I didn't mean it to point out any region of the world, only to denote 'place of'.

-sv