Package Maintainers Flags policy

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 19 17:16:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Using real countries does add value to freeciv (I'm not the only one that
> clicks a country and reads about all the great leaders from there, right?
> Right? Anyone?  Bueller? ;-)

And this is why we aren't making a blanket black/white policy but letting
fesco adjudicate the items where it is blurrier.

> It's also unavoidable in other games that are meant to be simulations as
> opposed to equally weighted wargames.

and in some cases those games may have to be dropped.

Sometimes things suck.

I'd like to see a show of hands of people who are surprised.

oh, look, no one has their hands up.

-sv