Package Maintainers Flags policy

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 19 17:27:06 UTC 2009

> I'd like to see a show of hands of people who are surprised.

Actually, I am totally amazed that such a thing as a flag in a
software can cause so many troubles.

Call me naive, maybe I live in a parallel world populated only with
Care Bears, but I really would never have imagined that people could
boycott a product because it includes a reference to a place in the
world that they do not recognized.

So, here is me raising my hand.

Anyway, I don't want to add anything more to the flames, I really do
not care about this issue and I'll be happy to apply the policy
(actually, I'm not sure I already saw a flag in Fedora :)

Regards,