Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

On 05/19/2009 05:41 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:
Please keep the conversation civil.

That was civil enough. He disagrees strongly with the decision which
FESCo took, and presumably wants _all_ of us who voted for this policy
to resign, rather than just myself. He stated that desire quite
politely, and I think he's perfectly entitled to do so.

As it happens, my seat and the seats of a few others who voted for this
policy are coming up for re-election soon anyway. So Denis gets his
wish :)

Indeed :-) I'm left with the choice of either leaving Fedora or running for Fesco :-) Well we shall see, but it'll wait after F-11 release.