Re: In which country should Fedora be legal?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: In which country should Fedora be legal?
From: Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Date: 05/19/2009 02:58 PM

Hello,

I think that the flag policy is the wrong way to look at a real issue. First, it tries to solve 2 issues
1. being legal in some countries
2. avoid pissing people

I think that the second issue should be brought upstream and not solved
at the Fedora level.

I find every package in Fedora offensive, especially bc.

1 + 1 = 3 for crying out loud.

Does it take a FESCo action to get this racist answer changed? My country of Whogivesadamn will be suing Red Hat and the FESCo board members if no action is taken.