Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Martín Marqués wrote:

2009/5/19 Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org>:

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

Anyway, sticking to the official internation standard list of
countries maintained by UN (if such a list exists) seems much more
neutral to me. We don't decide anything on countries, we use the
decision of an official organization empowered to make such a
decision.

Afaict there is no such list. I'd be happy to be wrong about this, though.

Does this one suit you:

http://www.un.org/en/members/index.shtml

It might suit me - but it does not suit folks from Tibet or Taiwan.

-sv