Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 14:23 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> I agree with this sentiment 100%.  We're here to make better packages,
> not whine about how making better packages is hard.  However, I'd point
> out that in this specifc case Jesse raised the "easier" argument and
> Till was just replying to that.

I think that my point was that it is an easier to understand policy.  It
may be more difficult to enact, but it is a far sight easier than trying
to figure out what other packages might require your flags, and if any
of those packages are on something called a "default spin", which can
change it's contents at any time.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!