Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

Milos Jakubicek wrote:
Please turn this discussion back to two questions:

1) What should be the page name?

Fedora Political Correctness Policies.

Let's be honest about what this is. Everyone already knows to loathe "PC", right? ;-)

I'm inclined to agree with Julian Sikorski. Let's stick to requiring adherence to U.S. law (because we have to, not because it's in any sense "better"), and for the rest, Patches Thoughtfully Considered.

--
Matthew
Here endeth the rant... which I realize is not likely to Win Friends or Influence People, especially the person to whom it was directed.