Package Maintainers Flags policy

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 19 22:18:47 UTC 2009

Milos Jakubicek wrote:
> Please turn this discussion back to two questions:
>
> 1) What should be the page name?

Fedora Political Correctness Policies.

Let's be honest about what this is. Everyone already knows to loathe
"PC", right? ;-)

I'm inclined to agree with Julian Sikorski. Let's stick to requiring
adherence to U.S. law (because we have to, not because it's in any sense
"better"), and for the rest, Patches Thoughtfully Considered.

--
Matthew
Here endeth the rant... which I realize is not likely to Win Friends or