Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy
From: Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at>
To: fedora-devel-list redhat com
Date: 05/19/2009 05:01 PM

Censorship is stupid.

Until I saw your comments in this thread, I thought I was the only one who thought this.

Fedora ~= Freedom

Last I recall...

Heck, it was even a Fedora 10 feature! Already forgotten...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraFreedom

Sure, pull the "oh but that's software not political" card, but it is the same argument. Politics are best left for the pigs, and pigs make good bacon. MMMmmm bacon.