Fedora and the moblin2 fork

Arjan van de Ven arjan at infradead.org
Wed May 20 05:12:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 19 May 2009 23:47:23 +0100
Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I know it was discussed a while ago. Specifically the difference
> between Fedora and moblin and why not upstream. It seems this blog
> post [1] explains some of the cross pollination :) So who wants to
> contribute to Fedora Mini [2] to get this in for Fedora 12?

with the 40 to 50% we borrow from fedora should mean that it's not too
hard to get various pieces into Fedora; our developers tend to use
autoconf/automake/pkgconfig/etc ...

(Yes I know some people will count differently. I don't count anything
for which we autogenerate the spec files as borrowed...)

--
Arjan van de Ven 	Intel Open Source Technology Centre
visit http://www.lesswatts.org