Re: In which country should Fedora be legal?

On 05/20/2009 10:19 AM, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Le Mer 20 mai 2009 10:12, Patrice Dumas a écrit :

What's the 'populace'? I am pretty sure that you can display flags
offendant to France without being illegal in France (though I am not
a lawyer). And in the US, it seems that there is no problem with
the flags.

Well, just try to display an abkhaz or palestinian flag in the US and
you'll see if no one objects.

So ? They can't sue.