Re: Fedora and the moblin2 fork

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
> Where did you send the query? Its been a little slower than I would
> have liked to getting it moving as shiny bits in the olpc corner sort
> of distracted me.
>
> Peter

I know this is the worst possible answer, but I honestly don't
remember. It has been months since I stumbled across the wiki page for
the project which is when I started trying to dig around for
information. But I'm glad to know that the SIG is still active and I
would be very happy to help as much as I possibly can. I have an Acer
Aspire One that I can help test stuff on and I'm also planning on
getting a Dell Mini <not_sure_which_size_yet> as soon as I have the
spare money.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com