Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Package Maintainers Flags policy
From: Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Date: 05/20/2009 09:05 AM

All you've mentioned are the same packages I already know about:

- kdebase (or some similar package in KDE)
- gcompris
- freeciv

If there's really a lot of packages, I'd like actual data as to what they
are; vague descriptions of 'several' doesn't really help frame the
discussion of the amount of work.

Ah, so a (previously unwritten) policy was written in stone without any real data to back it up and with zero discussion on a public forum. Sounds like politics to me. I guess my dreams of running for FESCo are crushed because I would never be able to do something like this.