I must be doing somthing seriously wrong...

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu May 21 10:14:03 UTC 2009

The "Package Maintainers Flags policy" thread already counts more than
225 mails, but nobody bothered to answer 7 simple (?) questions I asked
in my mail [1], although it was one of the very first three mails on the
topic. So what did I do wrong? Was it that I mentioned the missing FESCo
meeting minutes? If 8 out of 21 summaries are missing, IMHO this is a
fact worth mentioning.

I'm one of the few maintainers who directly is affected by the policy.
Would somebody - preferably a FESCo member, who voted for the flags
proposal - please be so kind to answer my questions. TIA!

Kind regards,
Christoph

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-May/msg01414.html