Re: I must be doing something seriously wrong...

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 15:09 +0200, Pierre-Yves wrote:
> Maybe packageKit pointing out / highlighting package that have
> subpackage (such as -docs or -flags) might help this advertisement.

There is an Online Docs group that has the -docs subpackage for many of
the system-config-* packages.  It uses conditionals which are painful,
but would be a way for more -docs subpackages to be visible, and if the
user wishes to have local documentation, if available, for the packages
they've chosen, they can pick that group.

The group name is a bit... wrong, but maybe a group of people that care
about documentation could help come up with a better name, and help to
ensure that all the available -docs packages get listed in this group.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!