I must be doing something seriously wrong...

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 21 19:21:03 UTC 2009

Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 06:11:22PM +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>     1. In a perfect world (TM) there is no need for docs because
>>        everything is self self-explanatory.
>
> In a perfect world, there is no need for flags because humanity is united and
> we have reached utopia.  We don't live in a perfect world.

"In a perfect world there is no need to assign names or other mnemonics
to places"... huh? How does that work? Do we just use latitude/longitude
coordinates for everything?

>>     2. At least users *should* not need docs at least none that are not
>>        installed by default. Our -docs packages are mostly targeted at
>>        developers and system administrators.
>
> And our flags packages would be targeted at whom?

Everyone that wants their systems to be fully functional? (Well,
"everyone" that doesn't live in the PRC/Germany/etc. anyway.)

--
Matthew
This is not a sig. I am too lazy to steal one, perhaps you could loan me