Re: FESCo election nominations now open

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be a board decision?

I don't believe so - I don't believe that the board weighed in on the
Docs decision to do away with FDSco, if I'm not mistaken. Individual
commitees should be free to decide their own voting policy and the
qualifications of their own candidates.

Of course if the board had differences with whatever we decided, they
would be well within their purview to intervene.