Re: I must be doing something seriously wrong...

On Thu, 21 May 2009, Paul Wouters wrote:

I'm intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your
newsletter.

On a more serious note: I assume you know about
<https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/154>? I tried adding the reasons
pro and con the flag-banning to the ticket in order to lead fesco to the
right decision...

I'd be happy if you could add any more points you have to that ticket, but
please "be excellent". :)

regards,
 andreas