Re: Fedora and the moblin2 fork

In an attempt to get the ball rolling, I was hoping that we might be
able to get some direction on where bits need work and/or what parts
of Moblin we would like to include with Fedora.

If this is already outlined somewhere and I might have simply missed
it, please post me the URL so that I can try and start working on bits
a pieces I am able as soon as I get some free time.

Thank you,
    -Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com