Broken dependencies in Fedora 12 Development - 2009-05-22

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri May 22 19:04:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 06:56:28PM -0000, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Your following packages in the repository suffer from broken dependencies:
>
> package: ocaml-lablgtk-2.12.0-2.fc11.i586 from dist-f12-build-current-i386
>   unresolved deps:
>      ocaml(runtime) = 0:3.11.0

There's going to be quite a few of these until we get round to
building the new packages.  _If_ all goes well, it should happen over
the weekend.  If there are regressions in the OCaml compiler or bugs
in other packages, we'll try our best, but can't promise anything.

See earlier announcement about this:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-May/msg01691.html

Rich.