I must be doing something seriously wrong...

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:54:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 01:42:07PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 02:03 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > On 05/23/2009 01:57 AM, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> > > Hi Kevin,
> > >
> > > On Fri, 22 May 2009, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > >
> > > Du hattest doch eine schoene Liste von Programmen, die Flaggen enthalten.
> > >
> > > Hast Du die mal? Ich wuerde gerne mal zusammenstellen, wieviele Pakete
> > > denn betroffen sind?
> >
> > Can you please stick to English?

> I think he CC'ed the list unintentionally - note the personal salutation
> and the fact that both he and Kevin speak German.

Doing this without Google (pinky-swear), but I think Andreas noted
that Kevin once had a list of programs that contained flags, asked if
he still had it, and said he'd like to determine precisely how many
packages were affected by the policy.

How'd I do?

/me gets in the only piece of studying German he's likely to fit in
before LinuxTag, and apologizes once again to his German friends for
mangling their native tongue