Re: I must be doing something seriously wrong...

On Fri, 22 May 2009, Bill Nottingham wrote:

As I said - it's a matter of trade-offs. I doubt that one would
be worth it.

I am still not sure what you say here. "worth excluding their key" or "worth
excluding from the no-taiwan/flags policy"?

I doubt it would be worth disabling DNSSEC because of a single country's
actions (assuming no legal liability.)

I was talking about not shipping a TLD key for .tw. We would never disable
DNSEC globally.

Paul