Re: List of packages including country flags

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
> - freeciv

Oh, come on. Freeciv lists flags of countries that have actually
existed but don't any more (Babylonians, Persians), never existed but
might some day (Antarctica, Quebec), and never existed and never will
(Martians). Removing the flags from the game will make the game
pointless and unplayable.

Come on, we can do better than police games. They are *supposed* to be
fictitious! I can play for Soviets and invade the US, how's that for
historical or political correctness? :)

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev