Re: List of packages including country flags

On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 04:34 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> That's 14 packages, and I'm sure there are more (if you know of any others,
> feel free to reply).

Two more games that use flags:

- bygfoot. For this one, flags are most certainly essential - I can’t
imagine how to manage a football command without seeing, for example,
Brazil flag.
- springlobby. It shows user country/location with flag.

Regards,
Alexey