Re: List of packages including country flags

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 08:47:03AM +0200, Johan Cwiklinski wrote:
> Le 23/05/2009 04:34, Kevin Kofler a écrit :
> > [...]
> > - gcompris
> > [...]
> >

> At last, my question is quite simple : what should I do ? Remove flags,
> put them into a subpackage, or let them as it ?

For now you shouldn't need to do anything. Yesterday's FESCO meeting
suspended the flags policy pending the collection of more data, and a
review. It might be useful to consider what effect stipping the flags
would have on the package,  and posting that somewhere for FESCO's
consideration. Possibly there should be a tracker ticket to collect this
sort of data on?

Ewan