Re: How to create header.info file

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Pavel Lisy wrote:

Hello

I've made my repository for CentOS (3/4/5) with createrepo version
0.4.9.

It makes these files

repodata/filelists.xml.gz
repodata/other.xml.gz
repodata/primary.xml.gz
repodata/repomd.xml

Yum is working fine but on

RHEL 4 I've got this error from up2date

An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found

How can I create this file and other files in headers directory?
There is nothing in createrepo docs about these files.

1. this is not a fedora-devel question.
2. You can ask on the centos lists about this

but a short answer though is - look up about yum-arch

I will not respond to any other questions  about the above on this list.

-sv