Re: export policy, was Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

> The penalties for export violation are steep and
> serious, which is why all Fedora contributors are required to abide by
> the export policies.

Maybe this should be mentioned in the CLA ? We (Fedora contributors)
have to sign it. Specifying it there would make it more widely known,
and could provide a way to make contributors respect it (as they
agreed and signed the CLA).

Unless I miss it, it is not mentioned:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/CLA

Regards,