Re: Removing %clean

TC> Is anyone opposed to that?

It's hard to oppose anything that frees us from carrying around all of
this useless crap in every specfile.  If we ever want our packaging to
be considered sane, we have to make progress towards getting rid of
stuff we don't really need and dumping the inexplicable random stuff
that just gets included verbatim in every specfile without most folks
understanding why it's there.

 - J<