Re: Agenda for the 2009-05-26 Packaging Committee meeting

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 07:00:07 Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> Note that that would be horrible behaviour for also keeping a minimal
> packageset.

It would be easy to add configuration options with the default being on. For
keeping a minimum package set this configuration could be turned off.

I don't like the proliferation of configuration options but this example seems
to me that it deserves an exception to this rule.

--
José Abílio