Re: Packaging Survey - May 2009

On Wed May 27 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I did a quick survey from Fedora on what software Fedora users are using
> that is not available in the repo. Here are the results. If you find
> anything interesting, feel free to pick it up.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Survey_May_2009

remind is already in Fedora since F6:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/remind

I removed it from the list, but the added it back. I am not sure why, but
providing a editor note about your changes would make it a lot easier to
cooperate, e.g. you can see in the history why I removed remind and in which
revision thanks to the note.

Regards,
Till