Online Docs group was: I must be doing something seriously wrong...

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 27 15:10:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 14:16 +0200, Nils Philippsen wrote:
> Sorry for chiming in late, but I'm just catching up with email after
> being on vacation. This particular group was my brain-fart, I just
> wanted to have a way to easily include/exclude online help documentation
> (mostly to make it easy for people doing live media to leave it out).
> Feel free to rename if you have a more suitable idea, though. If there
> is another means to achieve the same purpose, I'm all ears as well.

The existence of the group is fine, and it should probably grow.  The
problem is the name.  "Online" at least here in the states means on the
internet, so "Online Docs" would mean documents that your read via the
Internet.  "Offline Docs" is almost more correct but still a bit
awkward.  Anyway, I don't really have good suggestions.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!