Re: I must be doing something seriously wrong...

Christoph Wickert schrieb:
When the flags proposal was announced to fedora-devel, so so a public
decision-making could take place *before* making a policy?
The proposal was not announced, it's ratification nether and the policy
was active for months without anybody getting informed. This is what I'd
call a secret.

Even the title of thei policy was a bad chosen, because you may thought, the the
usage of compiler flags may be the topic of this policy.
Hopefully, but the original question is still unanswered then: How is a
deluge user supposed the realize the lack of single a function?

My opinion is to drop the flag policy entirely, so the flags should be integrated
into the application as planed by the upstream.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt