Re: Agenda for the 2009-05-26 Packaging Committee meeting

On Wed, 27 May 2009, Tom \"spot\" Callaway wrote:

On 05/27/2009 03:07 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
but I'm sure we'll muddle through - provided this is included in
upstream rpm.

I think the key here is that we're waiting to deal with this particular
dilemma when upstream rpm has this functionality set.

and the last time I asked - the current patches for this feature for rpm were from suse's rpm and they were not liked, at all, by other rpm.org devs.

-sv