Re: Agenda for the 2009-05-26 Packaging Committee meeting

Once upon a time, Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad users sourceforge net> said:
> ...so long as 'yum update' would tell me:
>
> updating
> installing for dependencies
> installing for suggestions
>
> :-)
>
> (Which I suppose it would have to, because I'm not thinking of another
> way to do it that wouldn't be wrong.)

Don't forget:

installing for dependencies for suggestions
installing for suggestions for dependencies for suggestions
<etc>

:-)

(yes it is meant as a joke, but it is a serious point that dependencies
for suggestions should be kept separate from "normal" dependencies)
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>