Re: Agenda for the 2009-05-26 Packaging Committee meeting

On Wed, 27 May 2009, Adam Williamson wrote:

that sounds reasonable to me. honestly, I'd see any one of the three
options as an improvement on the current situation, we shouldn't let
uncertainty over which to choose hold us back from making any progress
at all.

the assumption you're making, of course, is that adding these items is progress.

:)

-sv