Plans for tomorrow's (20090529) FESCo meeting

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:20:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> Well, I have nothing on the agenda for tomorrow's meeting at this
> point.  Thus, the entire meeting taking place at 17:00UTC in
> #fedora-meeting will be an open floor, unless someone comes up with
> something to discuss between now and then :).

I would like to have a pre-review on this proposal before we work on it more:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraStudio

The initial idea was to classify the Audio Creation applications. But
classifying just the Audio Creation applications and leaving the
Audio/Video players, Video Creation applications, etc untouched was
not going be good design. So we tried to come up with a unified
solution, which might still need some polish. This has been discussed
in the fedora-music list this month:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-music-list/2009-May/msg00020.html

Please express your opinions about this little project.

Thanks,
Orcan