gnaughty is a hot babe

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri May 29 09:20:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:05:01AM +0300, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> in case you have accepted to put such packages in the repo
>
> please maintain a wiki page listing all of them so that we can add
> exclude for all of them in
> fedora .repo files
>
> sorry, but our users trust us [in ojuba.org spin] to provide packages
> that respect our family values and moralities

IMHO it is not Fedora's job to  define family values & moralities.
Such morals/values will vary all around the world, such that no
single list Fedora makes would be satisfactory. If a derived spin
wants to define a set of morals & values then the burden should be
on them to maintain the list of packages that don't comply, not
Fedora.

Daniel