gnaughty is a hot babe

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:30:45 UTC 2009

> IMHO it is not Fedora's job to  define family values & moralities. Such morals/values will vary all around the world
I don't want fedora to define such things, we have our own values predefined.

it should not make my job finding suck packages difficult
we have more than 10,000 packages in the repos so don't expect me to
test them all

the package maintainers already classify their packages using Group:
in the spec file

and they already classify them in yum comps files

I demand a systematic way, a policy that tells a package maintainer
how to categories their packages in a unified proper way to warn
people like us from their packages.