Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
in case you have accepted to put such packages in the repo

please maintain a wiki page listing all of them so that we can add
exclude for all of them in
fedora .repo files

sorry, but our users trust us [in ojuba.org spin] to provide packages
that respect our family values and moralities

As long as they are not installed by default,
I don't see the problem.

If they do get installed, it would probably not be an accident.
Whatever the moral\cultural situation

Frank

--
msn: frankly3d  skype: frankly3d