gnaughty is a hot babe

Frank Murphy (Frankly3d) frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:15:40 UTC 2009

Dr. Diesel wrote:

>     If they do get installed, it would probably not be an accident.
>     Whatever the moral\cultural situation
>
>     Frank
>

> Yes!  Use Firefox for example where you can end up on a "questionable
> site" by accident!

That is true, but would not something like DansGuardian,
be more suitable for people\cultures\countries that do have legitimate
concerns. Block it at ISP level.

> Any web browser/ftp/p2p/etc can be used to download images/movies,
> gnaughty is no different.

Agreed, in those cases it is usually no accident ;)

But I think morality it is delving away from fedora,
unless it is global socially objectionable,
maybe Child-Porn.

Frank

--
msn: frankly3d  skype: frankly3d