Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

> What are you trying to point out? It doesn't become clear to me. The name
> of the package you refer to might be a pun or a tongue-in-cheek reference,
> but other than that it's a set of tools (a proxy and tools) that can be
> used together with arbitrary image gallery web-sites [1]. Is the package
> name considered a problem already

I don't personally consider it as a problem but I don't know whether
others would.  The point is that there is no rigid line that applies to
everyone if we want to argue exclusion of a package based on morals. The
legal line - we trust Red Hat Legal on that. So there is less debate
based on that.

Rahul