gnaughty is a hot babe

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:40:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Movies in proprietary formats can be downloaded also with Firefox,
> Transmission, wget, etc.
> From the description of gnaughty I understand it can also download images,
> which are in free formats, so the content is in both free and proprietary
> formats.

Here is the purpose of the application is important. A browser is not
only intended for  free and proprietary
formats downloader. It serves other purposes as well.

But gNaughty serves only purpose is "download porn". If we allow this
package, in other words it says Fedora tolerates proprietary formats.
It is not something we are comfortable with.

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:35 PM, drago01  wrote:
> Sorry but this is just bullshit with this logic we should ban
> everything which can download files.
> In case of OVM you wanted to add the "unviewable" content into fedora,
> while this packages do not add the movies to fedora they just provide
> a way to download them.

OVM is just a bunch for text files, viewable with any editor. I didn't
say "unviewable" content.

Chitlesh