Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:05:01AM +0300, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> sorry, but our users trust us [in ojuba.org spin] to provide packages
> that respect our family values and moralities

Where do you anything about "family values and moralities" in Fedora's
mission statement? I see statements about software being free to use,
modify and redistribute, but nothing about software that matches some
set of family values.

Virtual Machine Management - http://www.ovirt.org/
Is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste.